8–16 May: Week of Market Research WoM23
Our colourful online festival for the insights industry, Week of Market Research WoM23 will take place in May 2023. We are again organising the event in cooperation with marktforschung.de, largest industry platform in the German-speaking area.
Join the online festival as a provider? Click here to go to the providers' page.
Join as an attendee? Event calendar and registration from end of March.
What characterises WoM23
- latest topics: methods, research approaches, studies, tools ...
- large number of individual events, spread over several festival days
- online formats in a diverse mix: keynotes, panel discussions, presentations, webinars, pitches, educational events
- additional offline formats, e.g. networking events, organised by participating agencies
- attendance free of charge
What WoM22 was like
At our last online festival WoM22, which took place in May 2022, more than 90 individual events were held, with a total of over 7,900 registrations! Check out the WoM22 review.
WoM22 was hosted by marktforschung.de on their proven platform: pictured here, Sabrina Gehrmann and Alexander Kolberg (photos: SNFV).
25–26 October: succeet23 and CX summit
The leading international trade show for the insights industry, succeet23, will be taking place again at the end of October 2023 – this time in Wiesbaden, located in the Frankfurt metropolitan region. On board again: the CX summit, our special on customer experience.
Join succeet23 as an exhibitor? Click here to go to the exhibitors' page.
Join the CX summit as an exhibitor? More details here.
Join the event as an attendee? Event info and registration from September.
What succeet23 will offer
- Large exhibition
- Comprehensive conference programme with cutting-edge topics
- Various presentation formats, e.g. exhibitors' live presentations, intensive workshops, panel discussions...
- CX summit: special on customer experience, with presentations, panel and exhibition
- Recruiting: special on HR, with online job market, poster competition and short presentations
- Open Stage: forum for short presentations, freely accessible. in the exhibition hall
- Happy Hour: networking and socializing at the exhibition stands, end of event day 1
What the CX summit will offer
- One of the largest CX in-person events in the DACH region
- A platform for innovative customer experience management solutions
- Exhibition + conference programme: stands in a dedicated exhibition hall, presentations, intensive workshops, panel discussion
State-of-the-art, sustainable, and centrally located – the venue
Our event location will be the RMCC RheinMain CongressCenter in Wiesbaden. You can look forward to a modern venue with the latest event technology and a focus on sustainability. The town of Wiesbaden is situated in the heart of Germany, in the Frankfurt metropolitan region – right next to transport hub Frankfurt am Main. Get an impression of the premises in this video.
What succeet22 was like
With over 110 exhibitors and around 2,000 participants from more than 600 companies, succeet22 took place in Munich, Germany, from 20-21 October 2022.