CX SUMMIT · 25–26 OCTOBER 2023 · WIESBADEN / FRANKFURT
The CX summit is moving to the next level, with inspiring expert presentations, an exciting panel discussion and an exhibition. The event will take place from 25 to 26 October 2023 in Wiesbaden, located in the Frankfurt metropolitan area – along with succeet23, the international trade show for insights, data and analytics.
For download: CX summit exhibitor info
This is the CX summit
- Platform for providers of customer experience management solutions: The formula for success of the past CX summit was a combination of innovative CX topics in presentations with high participation rates as well as intense personal exchange.
- The venue is the RMCC RheinMain CongressCenter in Wiesbaden: Look forward to a modern ambience with the latest event technology and a focus on sustainability – in the heart of Germany, the Frankfurt metropolitan region. The venue offers ideal conditions for expert discussions, product demos and special activities.
- The CX summit will be supported by Dr Peter Pirner – well-known specialist in customer experience and host of the most successful German-language podcast for CX management, "CX-Talks".
- Funding is possible: The CX summit takes place as part of the succeet23 trade show, which is listed in the MesseGuide Deutschland of the Association of the German Trade Fair Industry AUMA. For companies based in Germany, this may be a prerequisite for possible funding by the German federal states, more info > Companies from outside Germany: Please find out in your country whether funding is available for your participation as an exhibitor at the international trade show succeet23.
An excellent platform for providers covering these CX areas
- Technology and software: CX platforms (customer feedback, Voice of the Customer, community management, DIY) · CRM systems and marketing automation · multi-channel dialogue and management (chat bots, social media & review management) · customer journey analytics and orchestration
- Analytics: touchpoint analytics and marketing mix modelling · customer segmentation and customer value analyses · image, text and speech analytics, web analytics (eye tracking, semantic analysis, emotion analysis, observation)
- Consulting and insights: CX strategy and transformation (CX mindset, VoC system development) · information systems/KPI systems (NPS, customer effort, customer satisfaction, process data, dashboarding) · employee experience and organisational development · qualitative methods (CX, UX, insights communities).
❕ Important info for exhibitors – downloads and links
- CX summit exhibitor information (available here shortly: PDF with booking info, price list, hall plan)
- Terms & Conditions (PDF) and Data Privacy (PDF) of succeet23 apply
- Sponsoring, Advertising (PDF)
- Important Trade Show Information (PDF)
- succeet-Award: information & briefings
- Accommodation in Wiesbaden: Hotel allotments
On the booking platform, 24-27 October 2023 is pre-set as the travel date, as is the single room option; these dates can be changed manually.
Alternatively, you can book your hotel room from the allotments by telephone +49 611 1729 777 and by e-mail to hotel(at)wicm.de, reference: "succeet 2023".
- Partner for stand construction: Max Rappenglitz GmbH
Rappenglitz can offer you individual, high-quality stand solutions or a variety of low-priced stand packages. Contact: Cecilia Gonzales de la Cotera, Phone +49 8141 22835-24.
- Venue: RMCC Wiesbaden: info, documents, order catalogues
General: Technical guidelines and safety regulations
Logistics guidelines Parking/transport/logistics Loading yard plan
Order catalogues: Displays Electrical installation Floor covering IT/Internet/telecommunications Logistics/Storage/Empty packaging materials Rental furniture/Plants Suspensions/rigging Stand cleaning Supervision/hostesses Waste disposal Water installation
Facts and figures – that was succeet22 trade show with CX summit
With more than 110 exhibitors and around 2,000 participants from more than 600 companies, the trade show event took place in Munich from 20-21 October 2022 as a major get-together of the national and international insights industry and as a strong signal of its strength.
Find out more about the last trade show in our succeet22 review.
succeet22 trade show information, exhibitors and programme
succeet22 attendance report with all participating companies
succeet22 recordings of panel discussions
succeet22 impressions: video and photo gallery
succeet22 interviews "Insights about Insights
We look forward to seeing you in October. Let's succeet together.