Straightforward knowledge transfer and trust-building personal encounters – both aspects are equally important. With our online and in-person events, we offer you the best of both worlds.
October 20–21: succeet22 – leading international trade show for insights, data, analytics
❕ succeet22 attendee info and registration: from September 2022 ❕
After the successful launch of the succeet21 market research trade show, there will of course be a follow-up this year – personal encounters cannot be replaced by anything. Direct contact and the associated trust-building will always be the basis of stable and successful business relationships.
This is what succeet22 will offer:
- Large exhibition, with the exhibitors presenting themselves individually on their stands and receiving their visitors
- Extensive conference programme with cutting-edge topics
- Various presentation formats – including exhibitor live presentations, intensive workshops, short presentations at the freely accessible Open Stage, panel discussions, etc.
- CX-Summit – our special on customer experience, supported by CX expert Dr Peter Pirner – with a series of presentations, intensive workshops and a panel discussion
- Recruiting – our special on HR marketing on event day 2 – with "We're hiring" sessions, a large job market and a poster competition
The ideal location for this: Hall 3 at the MOC Veranstaltungscenter München (Munich Order Center). It offers daylight, is centrally located and has a direct stairway to Atrium 3, where the conference rooms are located.
Impressions of succeet21 – the meeting place for the insights industry in October 2021:
Find out more about succeet21 – in our review:
► exhibitor list
► recordings of presentations and panel discussions
► statements in EN · all statements given by exhibitors
► impressions of the trade show and the set-up day
► voices about the event
We look forward to seeing you again in October 2022.
May 9–17: Week of Market Research WoM22 – the online festival
Our colourful online festival, the third Week of Market Research WoM22 took place in May – with great success: 90+ individual events and 7,900+ registrations! We organised the event together with our cooperation partner marktforschung.de.
► WoM22 review with links to the recordings
This is what characterised WoM22:
- The latest topics in the insights industry – methods and research approaches, studies, tools ...
- A varied mix of online formats – keynotes, panel discussions, presentations, web seminars, tool and software pitches, educational events ...
- On-site events – evening events, info + networking
- Individual programme compilation by the participants
- Sessions spread over 6 festival days – so participants still have enough time for their daily business
- Free participation
WoM22 was hosted by the marktforschung.de team on their proven platform:
Sabrina Gehrmann testing the virtual sponsor wall | Alexander Kolberg moderating (Photos: SNFV)